Dharani (New Integrated Land Records Management System) is an online portal which is all set to launch on the eve of Vijayadashami (October 25) by honourable Chief Minister K.Chandrasekhar Rao. The portal is being developed by the National Informatics Centre.
Dharani combines Land administration and Registration services as a single source of truth for all the land parcels and discharge all land related functions in an integrated, efficient and effective manner with all actions on a near real time basis. It also provides GIS system which provides visual representation of the land record data.
Registration of properties which were stopped across the state on September 8, will resume only with the launch of the much awaited portal. The registration rates would be fixed as per their survey numbers.
Features of Dharani Portal:
- Efficient Land Administration through automation of Workflow, backend digitization, integration of multiple applications of different departments and adoption of innovative modern technology interventions by which land administration will be much more efficient.
- Real time updation of textual data.
- Single source of truth for all data pertaining to land records.
- Combination the registration and land records functions related to the Agricultural land.
- Automatic trigger for mutation following registration or based on a request from the department or the citizens.
- Single window to handle land records.
How to Enroll Properties in Dharani portal:
- Enlist one’s Aadhaar card number.
- Perform EKYC by visiting GHMC citizen service counters Meeseva.
- People can also visit Services/SMSSendOTP.aspx for availing the service.
- The municipal and panchayat staff have been asked to collect details of power connection and water connection details.
- Pattadar passbook details of the owner should be sought. If he/she does not have any passbooks, food security card, or Janadhan account or Aasara pension or MGNREGA job card should be collected.
- Bill collectors and tax inspectors of GHMC have been granted with credentials of the mobile app for door-to-door enlistment.